The panels developed by Rotecna’s R&D Department meet any pig breeders’ requirements as they guarantee the animal well-being in a profitable and efficiently-run pig farm. The different versions of the dividing panels (blind or ventilated) are very versatile in designing pig pens. Breeders should bear in mind 2 essential advantages when building pens: resistance to damage caused by the animals and corrosive agents; and easy cleaning and disinfection.
39 ⅜” tall x (*) x 2” or 47 ¼” tall x (*) x 2” – made to length
- Grid-like internal structure that allows uniform, stable, strong welding and closed sealing.
- Lighter in weight than other alternatives, making them easier to transport, assemble and handle.
- The material is highly resistant to corrosion and to chemicals used for disinfecting.
- Smooth, non-porous surface that repels water and dirt facilitating the cleaning and disinfection processes.
- Standard measurements: 39 ⅜” tall x (*) x 2” or 47 ¼” tall x (*) x 2” – made to your desired length
- The panels are assembled so that they meet the client’s requirements in terms of measurements and combinations, maintaining all their advantages.
|Blind Panel Type||
Blind Panel Black 1200x(*), Blind Panel Black 1000x(*), Blind Panel Green 1200x(*), Blind Panel Green 1000x(*), Blind Panel Grey 1200x(*), Blind Panel Grey 1000x(*), Blind Panel White 1200x(*), Blind Panel White 1000x(*)