The Dositronic G for gestation sows housed in groups allows feeding individually of each animal in a controlled manner according to their needs, improving the body condition upon arrival to farrowing and significantly reducing wasted feed. The sows can enter any free station in the pen, without competition with the other animals of the group, once inside, a transmitting tag the fixed in the ear is detected by the antenna of the station, then the electronic dispenser feeds the sow with the volume of feed that corresponds to her day of gestation in the curve that has been assigned to that animal, according to its parity and body condition. The sows eat isolated from the others and the feed is gradually dispensed as they are ingesting, so they eat the exact amount that corresponds to them avoiding waste of feed. Once the ration of the day is administered, the dispenser stops, and the sows leave the station, leaving it free for the next sow.
- From 15 to 20 animals per station
- Mechanical free access self-closing cage without pneumatic actuators
- High precision motorized dispenser
- Empty hopper detection system
- Easy and fast installation through quick connectors
- Easy and fast access to the data of each animal with the PDA with ear tag chip reader
- Easy-to-use intuitive software.
- It allows to generate unlimited feeding curves
- Accurate and individual control of the dispensed feed.
- Feeding without competition between the sows of the same group.
- Automatic application of increases in consumption as the animal gestation progresses.
- Better condition of the sows when they reach maternity.
- Significant reduction of feed waste.
- Automatic addition of the sows to the system when a transponder is detected for the first time.
There are no reviews yet.