An ideal slat for transition and farrowing; the weaner slats keep the animals clean and dry, reduce heat loss due to contact and provide the necessary comfort and grip. The direction of the ribs maximizes resistance and their convex surface ensures good drainage and grip.
- Highly resistant and durable.
- Very easy to clean and disinfect.
- Fast drying and excellent drainage.
- Piglets lose less heat by contact.
- Smooth surface with very good traction.
- Wider slats mean less assembly, better drainage and hygiene and less cost of support beams.